May 25, 2013

An Update

Sorry, my friends, I've been away for far too long. Just to update briefly on what's going on lately.
I am still planning to go to Uganda, that faraway land is calling my name.
Unfortunately, every-time I plan to go, the circumstances are against me. But I am not giving up, and have already started planning and saving for the next opportunity that comes along.

I do plan to join the International Voice of the Orphan's GO team - awesome bunch of people that I cannot wait to meet.

I had my new son, who is now 5 months old - very exciting. Been continuing to work with the Orphanwares (and learned some new exciting things to make in the process!) Got into couponing and saved a bunch of money. I actually created a blog about it, because what do you do when you get into something? You blog about it!

So, just wanted to say "Hi, I'm back!" Hope to see you all back here as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...