Feb 15, 2012

I'm definitely no Mozart.

Once in a while a dream will come along, which will give me some great idea for something. And by great, I mean - it goes into my "Inventions" journal. Some of my inventions are strange, some are actually pretty cool.

Sometimes a dream will come along, in which I would compose a song. Last night I had such a dream. It was a worship song, simple but really beautiful. I was even writing out the notes, but when I woke up I could only remember the first 3 notes. I tried playing them to jog my memory - nope, doesn't ring a bell.

I forgot the melody, the lyrics, everything! And it was so pretty. So frustrating.
You ever dream something really cool, and think to yourself - I GOTTA remember this when I wake up, and then you don't?

1 comment:

Engendo said...

awwwww - it will come to you one day and i cant wait to hear it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...