Apr 20, 2011

What do you do in these cases?

Gosh, in many ways I am such a social clam, meaning that when confronted with anything social, or requiring to know a particular etiquette, like a clam I retreat in my shell and hide out , until the new situation resolves itself.

Well, I don't know if this is the "right" thing to do, blog-wise, but I am just so flattered and excited to not to say something. So, I'm just going to come out and say it: I've been featured on Undeserving Grace blog as a Blog of the week!

Tara - thank you so much for choosing me, you have no idea how flattered I am. Really, I never imagined to even have readers!

Everyone, please take time out to visit Tara and her awesome blog. Thank you!

2 comments:

Kim Foo Young said...

awww anna - how stinkin cool :P

Undeserving Grace said...

I didn't see your button on your page? I'm not using the computer that has photoshop but I made one up with online graphic site if you want to replace it just send me the link to the new image.
Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...