Apr 8, 2011

Fill in the blanks Friday


1. Something that makes me a great friend is, Is that ...hmm...I have no idea, to be honest. :P

2. I am trying to maximize my output, but minimize my input. Basically, I have a shopping problem.

3. I am not that afraid of flying as I used to be.

4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be unsure (of my own abilities about anything), scared (of I don't even know what!), loved.


5. Something I'm really cheap about is
Beauty products. I despise the fact that I feel like I NEED to buy them, and when I do I feel so guilty.

6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is VEGETABLES! (and dried fish).

7. I would trade The years spent wasted playing online games, on years spent making friends and being there for my family.


Please join The little things we do for more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...