Mar 15, 2011

Prayer requests

My friends, please pray with me, as a few more requests have appeared on the prayer wall (along with an awesome praise report!).

The latest one is for the Drawn from Water orphanage in Ethiopia. This is urgent. To learn more about this amazing place and the awesome people who run it, please visit their blog.

Every word, every post exudes their devotion and love to those children and one another. Please ask the good Lord to shield them from whatever whirlwind that's surrounding them.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I am praying. I just looked at the blog for Drawn from the Water and I find myself in tears. Their work is so important. Thank you for letting me know about them.

Mandy from Burkett Blessings said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and making me aware of this. I am definitely praying.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...