Feb 23, 2011

Who are you?

NightOwlCrafting






1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?


80! For some reason 80 in the house in the winter is OK, but during the summer, I will roll around on the carpet, moaning and crying that ITS SOOO HOT (when its really only 80 degrees). Ok, I'm exaggerating, I roll on the carpet silently.

2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?

Our master bedroom, which I call our primary laundry storage. I don't have a single chest of drawers, so I literally have nowhere to put the million of T-shirts that me and my husband own.

3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?

I usually have it off, because I clean when others are at home.

4. When do you take time to blog?

Usually at lunch at work or after work. But usually at lunch. At work. :D

5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?

Have you seen my followed list? I don't have ANY free time anymore.

Please visit the host to meet some new people.

8 comments:

PicklePits said...

You clean while others are at home? I tried that but gave up when 'others who are at home' messed up all of my cleaning.

Glad to follow :-)

Kim Foo Young said...

lol too funny :P

Jessica @ My World - Made By Hand said...

80 degrees...whoa that's hot!

Jessica

TamTam said...

80 degrees I would be sweaty to death.
Thanks stopping by my blog.
Following you back.

Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl said...

Thanks for folloiwing Random Crafty Georgia Girl! I am a new follower. Have a crafty day!

Mel said...

Thank you for the follow and stopping by. I am following you now. I was in Pyatigorsk Russia in 1994. A experience I'll never forget :)

Kerry said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I hopped over here and have been amazed. I love your Pray for Someone page and the updates you give on children that need homes. As an adoptive parent and someone who has a heart for orphans, this really blesses me. Thanks so much for what you are doing. By the way, your blog background is super cute.

Catalina said...

Thanks, all!
Kerry - thank you. I am thankful that i can be a part of what God is doing for these kids. :)
And thanks for the background comment as well, I am actually starting to itch to redesign the page again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...