Feb 2, 2011

What's on your mind Wednesday?

I wanted to take some time out to simply relax today, as its been such an emotionally charged week.
I invite you to join me, and other fine people on Taste of T to sit back, share some lazy thoughts and make some friends.



My thoughts today:

* I think I want to make a big deal out of my Birthday next year.
* Knowing how to fold a fitted sheet into anything other than a wad of fabric is like sorcery or something.
* Do all dogs smell like dogs?
*Should I go vegetarian? I like meat too much, I'd never last, but if I do how long?
* Speaking of depriving, how long will I make it without sugar?
* I should fast, but I don't understand it.
* Why do I always battle zombies in my dreams?
* I wonder if I can ever learn a martial art.
* How hard is a Scandinavian language to learn, really?
* I want to start a collection, but not sure of what.
* I think I'm going to start a fashion movement, but the hardest part is sticking to it.
* Yes, I really do love wearing pants AND a dress at the same time. I don't care what they say.
* Says WHO I can't wear that?
* Coffee seem to taste good only at this one perfect temperature window, which is 1-2 degrees wide.
*I think my super power is growing nails really fast.
* My other super power is catching things really well, except the times where I HAVE to catch something. No one ever sees my ninja-like catching otherwise.
* I haven't see any crickets in my house for a while now. Odd.
* WHAT is that SMELL outside this one window. Seriously?!



1 comment:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I like that you're already deciding to go big on your next birthday. Why not? It's YOUR day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...