Oct 21, 2010

Sara is...awesome.


So, I read this young woman's blog, who's name is Sarah. I think she is awesome. I don't know her personally, but she seems like she would be a really cool friend to have. She is kind and gentle, and she does really awesome projects. She is also charitable and sees the positive in everything, it seems.

In her last post, she told a story of how they made really cool crafts for the kid's hospital for Halloween. If you want to read something to put a smile on your face, please visit Sarah, and drop her a line.

I don't know what made me choose her blog our of many others that I've come across by accident, but she makes me smile every time I visit her little corner of the universe.

Sara, you are a sunshine. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...